Blackwatch Genji - Overwatch- Blizzcon 2018

 I wanted to attend my 2nd Blizzcon in cosplay since my 1st one was kinda boring in normal clothes. Chose the robot ninja because I wanted to keep getting better at sci-fi style armor. Not that many pictures but as always you can find the patterns here

First of all here are the reference pictures

Started by hand patterning the arm from card stock and building the elbow. Surprisingly everything is scaled from the elbow.

Made the chest and bracer base from 3mm and 6mm PVC

 

 Fast forward and all the other pieces are done. Told you I was in a hurry.

Started the mask.

Added the tubing, which were rubber hoses from Amazon.

Vectored the sword



Built the sword, surprisingly in 3 hours the night before the con.

Pic before heading to con

Finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment