Lady Maria - Bloodborne- Private Project 2019

 I absolutely ADORE From Software games and ESPECIALLY Bloodborne. My favorite character in the game is Lady Maria, and moreso, her weapon Rakuyo is just the coolest thing ever. I HAD to make it! I reached out to Manzi to collaborate on a Bloodborne cosplay and she was totally down! I saw she was just as passionate about Lady Maria, so it worked out great. I truly think she's the perfect representation of the character. 

A true passion project.

For those not in the know:

Started by vectoring the sword. Patterns here

Cut out the patterns and made the base of the sword from plywood. Handles are PVC pipes that slot into one another to make for the transforming aspect.

Used circle cutting jig to make several rings to be used as the hilt. Added friction collars to the small sword so that it could insert into the larger one.

Detailing and cleaning the blade. The pommel hides the seam between the two swords.

Adding the detailing to the small sword

Primed

Painted

Finished product! Love this game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment